On this type of Odometer it is usually caused by internal components breaking down within the Instrument Cluster. The repair is carried out by fully qualified electronics engineers, we strip down the Instrument Cluster and replace internal faulty components to rectify the problem.
We do not offer "quick fix," we actually replace the faulty parts with new ones required. (Your mileage reading will stay intact so there is no need for mileage correction.)
Your Nissan can be repaired at a fraction of the cost compared with the price of purchasing a new one.
Gauges work intermittently Odometer displays flickers or completely blank Intermittent warning lights Complete power failure REPAIR PROCEDURE
1. Remove the cluster using the instructions on the website
2. Fill out and print our job form on our web site. If you don't have a printer please write the information manually including your post code on the outside of the box for our reference.
3. Sign the form, cut off the address label and secure to the front of the box.
4. We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery UK
5. When we have received the cluster and have repaired it, we will call you for payment via telephone
WARRANTY AND TURN AROUND
We offer a Lifetime Warranty (T&C's Apply), usually with a 24 hour turn around by post.
If you come to our workshop in Waterlooville (near Portsmouth) we are able to offer a friendly 90 minute fast track service. (Appointment only)
CALL: 02392 265 986 or 02392 241412
ADDRESS: Unit 20 The Parkwood Centre, Aston Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7HT